Thursday, April 17, 2008

VG Cluture: The Beginning

Greetings to all who might stumble upon this Blog, and find enough interest to read through it. I am Daniel Adams, more commonly known as Starscream (from the 1984 hit cartoon, Transformers) online. I am an artist who is currently going to college and have my goals set on breaking into the video game industry as ether a concept artist, or a game designer. I also work in 3D, and can easily do modeling and rigging if I have to. I am a huge gamer, having a large library of classic Nintendo, and Super Nintendo games, as well as a plethora of other consoles and games.

I will be using this BlogSpot to review video games that I beat recently, post up my most recent art, and maybe share some other events that I happen to catch wind of. I don't know how often I will post, but i will try to make it as frequent as possible. Any way, thats it for me... for now. Now I have to get back to homework =)

No comments: